203 URGENT CARE is now offering home sleep apnea testing to diagnose obstructive sleep apnea. Sleep studies are tests that record what happens to your body during sleep. The studies are done to find out what is causing your sleep problems.
Sleep studies are done to find sleep problems including:
• Sleep Apnea, when an adult or child regularly stops breathing during sleep for 10 seconds or longer.
• Excessive Snoring.
• Problems staying awake, such as narcolepsy.
• Problems with nighttime behaviors, such as sleepwalking, night terrors, and bed-wetting.
• Problems sleeping at night (insomnia.) This may be caused by stress, depression, hunger, physical discomfort or other problems.
• Conditions such as periodic limb movement disorder, which is repeated muscle twitching of the feet, arms or legs during sleep.
If you or someone you know may be in need of a sleep study/ evaluation, please call our sleep office at (203) 529-3271